Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lesson Plan Resources
- Curriki. (n.d.). Resources & curricula. Offers educators more than 80,000 free learning activities for students in grades K-12 in a wide variety of academic subjects.
- Discovery Education. (2016). Free teacher resources. Offers a diverse range of free K-12 classroom resources intended to complement teaching and encourage lifelong learning. Includes materials on interactive games, lesson plans, puzzles, videos, and contests.
- Educators Reference Desk. (2016). Lesson plans. Provides an extensive array of teaching methods and lesson plans for teachers, covering subjects such as Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, and Special Education.
- Lesson Plans at Discovery Education Website
- Practical Sites for Teachers -- Lesson Plans and Teaching Activities -compiled by librarian at Booth Library
- TeachingHistory.org. National History Education Clearinghouse
University of North Carolina Charlotte. (2015). CIMC: Curriculum and Instruction Materials Center. Provides a thorough resource guide on locating Pre-K-12 curriculum materials. Includes separate sections for instructional resources, digital resources, and technology resources. Maintained by the Education Librarian at UNC Charlotte.
Teacher Advisor With Watson -- discover free K-5 math lesson plans using Watson!