Ask A Librarian
1. To get assistance, you can click on Ask A Librarian for a chat or email conversation.
2. Below my image on the Home page, you can select "Schedule Appointment" to set up a research consultation with me.
3. Additionally, the staff and librarians in all of the libraries are always welcome any questions you have. You can even browse by specialty.
Off Campus Access
- All the library resources available to students on campus are available to students off campus with your Purdue University Login and Password.
- Off-Campus Access guide
Note: If you're Purdue Login and Password aren't working, go back into the Purdue Libraries website and start your search over (somehow you may have gotten out of our Library system).
- When searching scholarly articles through Google Scholar, make sure you are connected to the Purdue Libraries for any articles the Libraries has in full-text. Google Scholar is not a way to search the Purdue Libraries, but if we have full text articles that come up in a Google Scholar search, you will have access to them. Scroll down to the page for the directions on how to connect Google Scholar to the Purdue Libraries here.