Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Docuseek2 from Alexander Street Press is a rich selection of issues-based documentary films from leading film producers and distributors, including Bullfrog Films, Icarus Films, the National Film Board of Canada, MediaStorm, Terra Nova Films, KimStim, and Scorpion TV, and other independent filmmakers from around the world.
Each video has a persistent link and an embed code.
To link to videos:
- Identify a video in the Docuseek2 database.
- Click on the "Share" icon at the top of the video playback display
- A new window will open displaying a persistent URL and an embed code for the video.
- Example: Persistent Link - https://video.alexanderstreet.com/watch/the-true-cost
- Example: Embed Link - <iframe src="https://video.alexanderstreet.com/embed/the-true-cost" width="640" height="390" frameborder="0" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Copy the persistent link/code to use in Brightspace or other course management system tools for creating content.