Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Project Muse - Provides full-text online editions of over 340 scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- Philosopher's Index - Aesthetics, epistemology, ethics (pure and applied), logic, metaphysics, and social, political and religious philosophy are covered.
- Directory of Published Proceedings: DoPP provides information on locating and procuring published proceedings from conferences in many fields, including sciences, medicine, ecology, and humanities.
- Eighteenth Century Collections online:Full-text searchable facsimile pages of approximately 150,000 English-language and foreign-language books published in Britain and its colonies (including N. America) during the 18th century, 1701-1800.
- Index Islamicus:Indexes literature on Islam, the Middle East and the Muslim world. Over 3,000 journals are monitored for inclusion in the database, together with conference proceedings, monographs, multi-authored works and book reviews.