Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This tutorial will guide Health Sciences undergraduate students through the following:
- Publication Cycle & Scientific Research--How Scientific Research is Conducted and Published; Primary and Secondary Resources
- Navigating Library Resources--Where to Search for Books and Articles; Locating Full Text in Print and Online; Getting Help from Library Staff
- Basic Search Strategies--Google™ vs. Library Databases; Database Search Techniques: Keywords, Boolean operators, Truncation
- Advanced Search Strategies--Database Search Techniques: Subject, Field, Publication type
- Evaluating Information--Using Scholarly Sources; Comparing Sources, and Corroborating Facts
- Using and Creating Citations--Interpreting and Creating Citations; Citing Sources
Use the tabs on this Home page to navigate to each section.
Health Sciences Information Specialist