Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Add a Mapped Page
How can I add a mapped page?
- Click the + button to add a page; then choose the Reuse Existing Page tab.
- Guide: Select the Guide that contains the original page. After you select the guide, you'll see:
- Page: Now select the page that you want to reuse.
- Page Name: By default, we'll use the same page name as the original, but you can change it here.
- Position: Add this page as a top-level or subpage.
- Draft Mode (Optional): If your guide is already published, this is a great option - you can hide that page from the public until it's ready for Prime Time!
Leave the Copy option unchecked to create a mapped page.
- Click Save.