Skip to main content
Add a Mapped Page
How can I add a mapped page?
- Click the + button to add a page; then choose the Reuse Existing Page tab.
- Guide: Select the Guide that contains the original page. After you select the guide, you'll see:
- Page: Now select the page that you want to reuse.
- Page Name: By default, we'll use the same page name as the original, but you can change it here.
- Position: Add this page as a top-level or subpage.
- Draft Mode (Optional): If your guide is already published, this is a great option - you can hide that page from the public until it's ready for Prime Time!
Leave the Copy option unchecked to create a mapped page.
- Click Save.