Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PUL How to embed tutorials from YouTube
How to add Media, such as YouTube
- Choose Media/Widget from the Add/Reorder dropdown.
- Either create a new widget from scratch or click the Reuse Existing Widget tab to search for an existing asset.
- Add both a Title and the Widget code. Why add a title?
- The title allows others (including you) to find this widget and reuse it in other guides.
- The title allows you (and others) to find it in the main Assets repository using the Title filter.
- Click Save.
Some widgets aren't configured to display over a secure (https) connection - which you're in when you're editing any of your guides.
If your widget isn't displaying in Edit mode, don't panic! Just head on over to the Preview and see if it's showing up there. :)