Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Govt. Documents Librarian
Government Documents Department
Featured Website and Documents:
Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration is the Dept. of Transportation agency responsible for ensuring the safe transportation of energy and other hazardous materials.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission is an Energy Dept. agency responsible for ensuring the economically efficient,, safe, and reliable delivery of energy services to consumer.
- April 19, 2021 instructions from Judge Peter Cahill to jurors in State of Minnesota v. Derek Michael Chauvin
- Central American Migration: Root Causes and U.S. Policy is an April 22, 2021 CRS report.
- 27-CR-20-12646: State vs. Derek Chauvin from the Minnesota Judicial Branch.
- The Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19on the White House Priorities page.
- Centers for Disease Control K-12 School Reopening Guidelines
- COVID Vaccine Data Tracker is a CDC data set providing vaccine rates by state.
- Vaccines Development 101 is a Food and Drug Administration resource describing the vaccine approval process.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Pandemic Responder Stories
- Back on Track Indiana: The Indiana State Coronavirus recovery plan. (May 1, 2020)
- Clinical Trials (National Library of Medicine website featuring links to information on coronavirus trials being conducted in the U.S. and internationally. Listing a trial DOES NOT NECESSARILY mean the U.S. has evaluated trial contents
- Coronavirus is a Centers for Disease Control resource on this respiratory illness emerging in China.
- Defense Dept. Operation Warp Speed
- Strategic National Stockpile
- Dept. of Health & Human Services Community Based Testing Sites
- Google Community Mobility Maps Chart community mobility trends over time by geography, retail and recreation, groceries and pharmacy, parks, transportation, work, and residential. May not include rural counties.
- House Foreign Affairs Committee Minority Report on COVID-19, China, and the World Health Organization (June 12, 2020)
- House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- Justice Dept. Coronavirus Resources including steps for reporting coronavirus fraud
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Coronavirus Resources
- Indiana Dept. for Workforce Development Coronavirus Resources
- Indiana Family & Social Services Administration Coronavirus Resources
- Be Well Indiana (Mental health resources from Indiana Family & Social Services Administration)
- Indiana Small Business Development Center Coronavirus Resources
- Indiana State Dept. of Education Coronavirus Resources
- Indiana State Dept. of Health Coronavirus Cases (includes maps showing case spread by county)
- National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases Coronavirus Resources
- National Science Foundation Coronavirus Information & Guidance
General Information (About Purdue Libraries Government Information Resources)
Government Agencies (For U.S. and non-U.S. Government agencies, listed below)