Besides the hard copies of Hein World Trials that are in Purdue Libraries, it is possible to locate other hard copies of Hein World Trials using the WorldCat database and then request them through Interlibrary Loan.
1. Go to the Purdue Libraries home page, and near the center of the page, click on WorldCat. WorldCat is the closest thing there is to a combined electronic catalog of all libraries on the planet. It has nearly 100% coverage of the contents of all libraries in the U.S. and Canada, plus a sprinkling of libraries on all other continents.
2. On the WorldCat search page, in the top left box, key in: hein In the box to the right of that, click on the radio button at the end of the box, select "Publisher."
3. In the second row of boxes, left box, key in: world trial
4. In the tiny boxes below the long boxes, click a check into the tiny box beside "Books."
5. Click on the "Search" button.
6. From the results, select a trial that interests you.
7. By clicking on the subject headings near the center of a given page (or conducting a new search using those subject headings), get more materials on that trial or similar trials.
8. Through Interlibrary Loan, request the materials that you have selected. About 80% of books arrive physically in 7 to 10 days. About 80% of journal articles and book chapters arrive electronically within 5 to 7 days. In all instances about 10% arrive sooner, and about 10% arrive later.