Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HSSE Library also features various court opinions. Some of these include:
- U.S. Reports HSSE DOC JU 6.8: Complete text of U.S. Supreme Court opinions. Opinions come out in slip format then cumulate into paper and hardbound volumes. HSSE has these from 1985 to present and URGL STOR has them from 1974-1984. Recent Supreme Court opinions and related information can be found on the Supreme Court's website.
- Lawyer's Guide to U.S. Supreme Court Reports HSSE REF 345.4 Un37r Features excerpts from U.S. Supreme Court opinions. Coverage goes back to 1789.
- Federal Reporter HSSE 348.7341 F317r
- Federal Supplement HSSE 348.7341 F317s Opinions from selected federal court cases. For instance, a citation which reads 245F2ed 145 means the opinion for that particular case begins in volume 245, p. 145 of the second series of the Federal Reporter.
- Northeastern Reporter HSSE 348.73423 N811 Federal court opinions from Indiana and neighboring states.
- American Jurisprudence HSSE REF 347.9 Am3a2 Multivolume legal encyclopedia featuring references to various court cases. Updated with annual pocket parts at the end of each volume.