- Anthropology Review Database: A guide to reviews of recently published Anthropological literature.
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies: (Australian National University, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS) this database is a catalogue of electronic data files held in ASEDA: the Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive.
- Biographies of Anthropologists: A guide to the careers of numerous anthropologists developed by anthropology students at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
- Bureau of American Ethnology: An index to the publications of the Smithsonian Institution's Bureau of American Ethnology.
- Digital Himalaya: The Digital Himalaya project was conceived of Professor Alan Macfarlane and Mark Turinas a strategy for archiving and making available valuable ethnographic materials fromthe Himalayan region. Based jointly at the Department of Social Anthropology at Cambridge University and the Anthropology Department at Cornell University, the project began in December 2000. The Digital Himalaya project has three primary objectives: 1. to preserve in a digital medium archival anthropological materials from the Himalayan region that are quickly degenerating in their current forms, including films in various formats, still photographs, sound recordings, field notes and rare journals, 2. to make these resources available over broadband internet connections, coupled with an accurate search and retrieval system useful to contemporary researchers and students, 3. to make these resources available on DVD to the descendants of the people from whom the materials were collected by making them both easily transportable and viewable in a digital medium.
- Ethnologue.com: (SIL International) A database concerning the languages of the world.
- Library Research in Anthropology: Purdue University Libraries: A library research guide containing electronic database links, traditional paper resources and internet resources created and maintained by David M. Hovde and intended for Purdue students.
- National Anthropological Archives: A guide to the anthropological archives of the National Museum of Natural History Smithsonian Institution.
- PrimateLit: The Wisconsin Primate Research Center and the Washington National Primate Research Center provide bibliographic access to the scientific literature on nonhuman primates for the research and educational communities. Coverage of the database spans 1940 to present and includes all publication categories (articles, books, abstracts, technical reports, dissertations, book chapters, etc.) and many subject areas.
- Southeast Asian Archaeology Scholarly Website: (University of Pennsylvania Museum)A fully searchable database for the dissemination of scholarship on the archaeology and anthropology of Southeast Asia.
- UN-Habitat: The United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-HABITAT, is the United Nations agency for human settlements. It is mandated by the UN General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all.
Links to Lists of Resources
- Anthro.Net: This database contains thousands of reviewed web sites and bibliographic references.
- Anthropology Resources on the Internet: From the American Anthropological Association.
- AnthroTech: An extensive well organized list of links from AnthroTech.
- EMuseum: An encyclopedic collection of information from anthropology students at Minnesota State University, Mankato presented as if you were walking through an Anthropology museum.