Skip to main content
- Labyrinth Home Page: Georgetown University. This comprehensive web site that includes links to scholarly organizations, full-text sources, covering various disciplines in art, music, philosophy, and more.
- Medieval and Renaissance Web: The Western European Studies Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries. This site is designed to provide access to scholarly resources in all aspects of the Western Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
- WWW Medieval Resources: Maintained by Dan Mosser of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University this site provides links to many good sites for databases, full-text primary sources, and discussion groups.
- Directory of Published Proceedings: DoPP provides information on locating and procuring published proceedings from conferences in many fields, including sciences, medicine, ecology, and humanities.
- Eighteenth Century Collections online:Full-text searchable facsimile pages of approximately 150,000 English-language and foreign-language books published in Britain and its colonies (including N. America) during the 18th century, 1701-1800.
- Index Islamicus:Indexes literature on Islam, the Middle East and the Muslim world. Over 3,000 journals are monitored for inclusion in the database, together with conference proceedings, monographs, multi-authored works and book reviews.
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance:Iter Bibliography indexes books and journals pertaining to the Middle Ages and the Renaissance (400 - 1700 A.D.) Over 1,346 journals are indexed.
- USA Medieval Times: A good and introductory very general and popular listing of materials readily available on the web.