Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Judy's Video Tutorial on Endnote Basic
EndNote Online Handout (PDF) from Thomson Reuters
EndNote and EndNote Web Contact Librarians
What is EndNote Basic?
Available Online, Anytime.
- Store up to 50,000 references
- 20 most popular bibliographic styles
- 2GB of file storage
- Webpage reference capture
EndNote Basic helps you to organize your research material, including journal articles, into your own online mini database. It is FREE and is a companion product of the desktop EndNote.
EndNote Basic Features
- import or capture references from online sources
- organize references in subject folders
- link to fulltext articles and attach PDFs
- share with team members and collaborators
- create formatted bibliographies
- use Cite While You Write with MS Word
For more information, and instructions on using Endnote Basic
On Campus users: Getting an EndNote Basic account
If you create an account from off campus, log in at least once from an iTap computer. If you can't do that, follow the instructions in the box below to get an account via the Libraries' subscription to the Web of Science.
Off Campus Users: Create an EndNote Basic Account via Web of Science
Science Citation Index Expanded
CLICK link above:
1. Then click on Products and select “EndNote”
2. In the Sign In window, choose “Register”
3. Follow instructions to register.