Ask a Librarian
Databases at Purdue
- ComAbstracts. Indexes and abstracts numerous books and journal articles in communications fields, which overlap to a high degree with those studied in Rhetoric and Composition.
- Education Full Text. Part of WilsonWeb's Omnifile, indexes education journals and includes some full-text.
- ERIC (EBSCO Software). The major database indexing books and articles in the field of education and providing some full text since 1992.
- MLA International Bibliography (ProQuest Software) Lists works on the teaching of language, literature, and rhetoric and composition at the college level.
- Philosopher's Index. Good source of articles on classical rhetoric.