Skip to main content
- Project Muse - Provides full-text online editions of over 340 scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, and social sciences.
- Philosopher's Index - Aesthetics, epistemology, ethics (pure and applied), logic, metaphysics, and social, political and religious philosophy are covered.
- Directory of Published Proceedings: DoPP provides information on locating and procuring published proceedings from conferences in many fields, including sciences, medicine, ecology, and humanities.
- Eighteenth Century Collections online:Full-text searchable facsimile pages of approximately 150,000 English-language and foreign-language books published in Britain and its colonies (including N. America) during the 18th century, 1701-1800.
- Index Islamicus:Indexes literature on Islam, the Middle East and the Muslim world. Over 3,000 journals are monitored for inclusion in the database, together with conference proceedings, monographs, multi-authored works and book reviews.