Research Guides at Purdue are restricted to subject guides and supplemental resources for instructional sessions as well as guides on library resources/tools.
Specific course guide:
General subject guide:
Choose Guide Settings in the top Command Bar and then Co-Owners, Editors & Collaborators
Co-owner: Someone who has full access to the guide and is listed as a second profile box.
Editor: Someone who has access to edit the guide, but is not listed as an owner with a profile box.
Collaborator: If you are working with a campus partner, you can enter their email address as a collaborator and they will have access to work with you on the identified guide.
Limit number of profile boxes on your guide to two.
Always run a search for an existing PUL LibGuide on your subject or course topic before creating a new one. Check for master boxes you can link to.
1. Log in
2. Under My Admin choose Create New Guide
3. Under Start fresh or Use a Template choose Start Fresh
4. Name your Guide under Guide Settings; provide a 1-2 sentence introduction for the users; the other fields are optional
1. Under My Admin choose Create New Guide
2. Choose Use an exisiting guide as template under Start Fresh...
3. You can copy a guide you have created, another guide from your insitution, or a guide from a different institution under Community
-you can search by title or type in the URL
4. Name and describe your guide under Guide Settings