Ask a Librarian
Government Documents Department
Featured Site: Netherlands Ministry of Infrastrucure and the Environment Water Management describes the Dutch Government's water management programs and polices.
Featured Documents: June 30, 2014 Supreme Court Opinion in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
July 21 UN Security Council Speech by Dutch Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans on shootdown of Malaysian Airlines plane over Ukraine.
Blue Ribbon Panel on Transportation Infrastructure is a report presented to Indiana Gov. Mike Pence on July 9.
Annual Energy Outlook is an Energy Information Administration publication providing yearly energy projections and analysis.
Watch a July 16 Senate Veterans Affairs Committee hearing on VA patient waiting lists..
Watch a July 16 House Energy & Commerce Committee hearing on Centers for Disease Control employees being exposed to anthrax due to procedural laxity.
Government Documents Index
- General Information (About Purdue Libraries Government Information Resources)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)(About Government Information Resources)
- Purdue Libaries Government Information Collection Development Policy
- Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) Basic Collection (Govt. Printing Office recommended minimum depository library collection holdings).
- Federal Depository Library Program (Information about this U.S. Govt. Printing Office program providing free Access to U.S. Government information.
- Federal Digital System (FDSYS)(Provides access to federal legal, legislative, and regulatory information resources from 1994/95-present.)
- Federal News Radio (Provides news about federal agencies)
- GovSpeak: A Guide to Government Acronyms & Abbreviations (non-governmental)
- Documents Librarianship (ALA GODORT)(Resources from this professional association of U.S. Govt. Information Librarians)
- Indigo (Professional Association of Indiana Government Information Librarians)
- National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Books (Features reproductions of government information resources by this nonprofit research institution located at George Washington University.)
- Project Vote Smart (non-governmental)
- Government Agencies (For U.S. and non-U.S. Government agencies,listed below)
- Executive Branch
- Foreign Courts
- Foreign Governments
Foreign and International Government Statistical Agencies
- Government Document Pamphlets
- Independent Agencies (U.S. Govt.)
- Indiana State Statistical Agencies
International Government Organizations
- Judicial Branch
- Local Government-Indiana
- Presidential Libraries and Records
- State and Territorial Governments
- U.S. Govt. Periodicals (Courtesy-University of Louisville Library)
- U.S. Govt. Statistical Agencies
- Research Guides (Conducting research for government information on various subjects)
- Class Instruction (Purdue University course guides)
- Federal Library Depository Program
- ProQuest Statistical (Purdue Users Only)
- CIC Government Publications Group
- Government Documents Pamphlets
GovDocs Display Case
Features books on World War I.