Ask a Librarian
Government Documents Department
Featured Documents: Indiana Governor Mike Pence's State of the State Speech-January 13, 2015.
Senate Intelligence Committee Minority Report on terrorist detainee interrogration program. Indiana Senator Dan Coats is one of the co-authors.
Watch the January 14 parliamentary statement by British Home Secretary Theresa May on the Paris terrorist attacks.
oSSon detainee interrogation program. Indiana Senator Dan Coats is one of the co-authors
Government Documents Index
- General Information (About Purdue Libraries Government Information Resources)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)(About Government Information Resources)
- Purdue Libaries Government Information Collection Development Policy
- Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) Basic Collection (Govt. Printing Office recommended minimum depository library collection holdings).
- Federal Depository Library Program (Information about this U.S. Govt. Printing Office program providing free Access to U.S. Government information.
- Federal Digital System (FDSYS)(Provides access to federal legal, legislative, and regulatory information resources from 1994/95-present.)
- Federal News Radio (Provides news about federal agencies)
- GovSpeak: A Guide to Government Acronyms & Abbreviations (non-governmental)
- Documents Librarianship (ALA GODORT)(Resources from this professional association of U.S. Govt. Information Librarians)
- Indigo (Professional Association of Indiana Government Information Librarians)
- National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Books (Features reproductions of government information resources by this nonprofit research institution located at George Washington University.)
- Project Vote Smart (non-governmental)
- Government Agencies (For U.S. and non-U.S. Government agencies,listed below)
- Executive Branch
- Foreign Courts
- Foreign Governments
Foreign and International Government Statistical Agencies
- Government Document Pamphlets
- Independent Agencies (U.S. Govt.)
- Indiana State Statistical Agencies
International Government Organizations
- Judicial Branch
- Local Government-Indiana
- Presidential Libraries and Records
- State and Territorial Governments
- U.S. Govt. Periodicals (Courtesy-University of Louisville Library)
- U.S. Govt. Statistical Agencies
- Research Guides (Conducting research for government information on various subjects)
- Class Instruction (Purdue University course guides)
- Federal Library Depository Program
- ProQuest Statistical (Purdue Users Only)
- CIC Government Publications Group
- Government Documents Pamphlets
GovDocs Display Case
Features books on the South China Sea.