Government Documents Department
Featured Site: Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
seeks to enhance this region's recreational, cultural, and historical resources and encouraging sustainable development.
Featured Documents: Sept. 29, 2010 speech by Senator Mike Enzi (R-WY) on the likelihood that the Affordable Care Act would cause many people to lose their insurance policies.
June 17, 2010 Federal Register document from the Depts. of Health & Human Services, Labor Dept., and IRS on impact to health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
July 19, 2010 IRS Internal Revenue Bulletin announcement that significant numbers of individuals would lose health insurance coverage under Obamacare legislation.
H.R. 3121 The American Health Care Reform Act of 2013 is proposed legislation designed to repeal and replace the 2010 Patient Protection & Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare).
Watch the maiden speechs of new members of the Australian House of Representatives on September 13, 2013 including Fiona Scott (Lindsay) New South Wales. Maiden speeches are important staples of British style parliamentary political careers.ththe the theehthe maie mai ts of members of the Australian House of Representatives on November 13, 2013 by MP's such as Fiona Scott (Lindsay) New South Wales. Maiden speeches by new mbers of Parliament are a staple of British parliamentary systems.
Watch a November 5 Senate Agriculture Committee hearing on wildfire management.
Government Documents Index
- General Information (About Purdue Libraries Government Information Resources)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)(About Government Information Resources)
- Staff (Purdue Libraries Government Information Expertise
- Federal Depository Library Program (Information about this U.S. Govt. Printing Office program providing free Access to U.S. Government information.
- Federal Digital System (FDSYS)(Provides access to federal legal, legislative, and regulatory information resources from 1994/95-present.)
- Federal News Radio (Provides news about federal agencies)
- GovSpeak: A Guide to Government Acronyms & Abbreviations (non-governmental)
- Documents Librarianship (ALA GODORT)(Resources from this professional association of U.S. Govt. Information Librarians)
- Indigo (Professional Association of Indiana Government Information Librarians)
- National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Books (Features reproductions of government information resources by this nonprofit research institution located at George Washington University.)
- Project Vote Smart (non-governmental)
- Government Agencies (For U.S. and non-U.S. Government agencies,listed below)
- Executive Branch
- Foreign Courts
- Foreign Governments
Foreign and International Government Statistical Agencies
- Government Document Pamphlets
- Independent Agencies (U.S. Govt.)
- Indiana State Statistical Agencies
International Government Organizations
- Judicial Branch
- Local Government-Indiana
- Presidential Libraries and Records
- State and Territorial Governments
- U.S. Govt. Periodicals (Courtesy-University of Louisville Library)
- U.S. Govt. Statistical Agencies
- Research Guides (Conducting research for government information on various subjects)
- Class Instruction (Purdue University course guides)
- Federal Library Depository Program
- ProQuest Statistical (Purdue Users Only)
- CIC Government Publications Group
- Government Documents Pamphlets