Purdue University has a campus-wide subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education. To access The Chronicle from your iPad, follow these instructions:
- Go to The Chronicle site: http://purl.lib.purdue.edu/db/chronicle
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on Log In.
- On the My Account page, click on Create a Free Account.
- Submit the appropriate information being requested-you must use your Purdue email address. You will also be required to create a password. This is not your career account password, so it can be whatever you want it to be.
- Once you have created your free account, download The Chronicle of Higher Education app from the App Store onto your iPad.
- You will be required to login using your free account credentials (Purdue email and password).
- The Chronicle will appear in your Newsstand on the iPad. You will be able to download editions to your iPad, and when finished, archive them so they are removed from your iPad. (If you archive an edition, you can also easily re-download at a later date, if you wish. Archiving read editions will free up space).
TIP: Forgot your user name or password? Retrieve it from https://chronicle.com/myaccount/ and manage all your account settings.