I. On your device, use a browser to connect to Adobe and sign in with your Adobe ID or create an Adobe ID:
2. Sign in, or to create an Adobe ID click “Get Adobe ID“
II. Install Bluefire on your device
1. On your device, click App Store (for iOS) or Play Store (for Android)
2. Search for “Bluefire Reader“
3. Install it on your device
Download books using your device:
1. On your device, use a browser to connect to your ebrary site
- Use the same URL as when accessing ebrary from a computer
Note, on iOS devices, use Safari (Chrome does not work well)
2. Sign in to your personal ebrary account (if not auto-signed-in)
- Or, if you haven’t yet created one, see this how-to.
3. Search in ebrary for the document you want to download
4. Click the “Download” button
5. Select the option to download the entire book, click “OK“
- You’ll be given the option to “Open In:” a suggested reader
- If Bluefire isn’t the listed reader, click “…” to see the list
- Select “Bluefire“
- The downloaded ebook is put in your default download folder
- To find it, go to your apps, open “My Files” (or similar)
– If you don’t have a file navigator app, please install one
- Once you have found your downloaded ebook
– Click to select it
– In menu at top, select “Move to”, “Bluefire”, “Imports”
- Go to the Bluefire app
- Use settings to ”Upload files from SD”
- Your downloaded book will then be listed in Bluefire.
1. On your device, open the Bluefire app
2. From within Bluefire, open one of the books you’ve downloaded
3. Read and enjoy!
Note, you can also return downloaded books from within Bluefire.