Relative risk, relative and absolute risk reduction, number needed to treat and confidence intervals
- A short article about relative risk (RR), absolute risk reduction (ARR), and relative risk reduction (RRR)
Understanding Hazard Ratio
- A short PPT from Epiphany Partners Inc.
What are hazard ratios?
- A short article about hazard ratio with examples (author: Martin Duerden).
Glossary index, re: odds and odds ratio
- See the definition of research terms (e.g., odds and odds ratios) with link to examples in this webpage.
Common mistakes in using statistics
- Click the links in this webpage to see each topic. Follow the link to view specific topic. Scroll down to view "Suggestions for reading research involving statistics"
Exploratory Factor Analysis
- A text-based presentation about exploratory factor analysis (EFA)