Skip to main content
Step One: In LibGuides
- Add the Multimedia Boxes type in LibGuides, select "Embedded Media & Widgets" preference
- Name and place box in your guide
- Under "Add Media/Widget Code" you can search for widgets/videos already posted in LibGuides or embed from another site
Step Two: In YouTube
- From YouTube, select "share" button below the video
- Select "embed"
- Copy & paste the code that appears into the "Embed Code" box under "Add Media/Widget Code" in LibGuides
- You may need to resize width and height according to column or box size in LibGuides. It's best to drop videos in one or close to one-column size layouts.