Ask a Librarian
What is BrowZine?
BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your iPad or Android tablet.
BrowZine works by organizing the articles available through Purdue University Libraries, uniting them into complete journals, then arranging these journals on a common newsstand. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly jounals across disciplines.
What It Can Do For You
- No more awkward searching through dozens of databases: Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablet devices
- 24/7 Access to the information that matters to you: Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Keep up with the latest research trends: Be alerted when new editions of journals are published-No more clumsy RSS feeds to manage
- Share links to articles with colleagues or email a link to your lab group on the go: Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
- Download BrowZine by simply going to the app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
- Next, select "Purdue University" from the library list.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Career Account. This is the same username/password that you would use to access library materials from off-campus.
|All iPads||Android Tablets with OS v4.0+||Kindle Fire HD Tablets|