Skip to main content
- JSTOR : Excellent resourse for art history journals and for searching for images. Full-text digital archive of over 700 scholarly journals, especially strong in Social Sciences, Humanities, Economics, and Mathematics. JSTOR is not a current issues database. Because of JSTOR's archival mission, there is a gap, typically from 1 to 5 years, between the most recently published journal issue and the content available in JSTOR
- Art Bibliographies Modern: Coverage of articles, monographs, dissertations, museum catalogues, etc. for modern and contemporary studies in art history, critical theory and criticism, industrial design, photography, fine arts, graphic arts, and aesthetics. International in scope, this database includes other valuable language sources; i.e. French, German, Italian, etc.
- Art Index / Full Text: Art Index indexes articles from English-language periodicals, yearbooks, and museum bulletins, as well as periodicals published in French, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, and Swedish. Subjects include Architecture, Art History, Fashion Design, Folk Art, Graphic Arts, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Motion Pictures, Painting, Photography, Pottery, Sculpture, Television, Textiles, Video and more. Partial full-text coverage is available in OmniFile Full Text.
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index: Arts & Humanities Citation Index is a multidisciplinary database covering the journal literature of the arts and humanities. It indexes 1,100 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals. Searches may focus on authors, contents of individual journals, ranges of publications dates, keywords, and by combinations of the above. An added feature is the capacity to trace citations to given authors, etc. A representative selection of non-English language journals is included.
- Humanities Abstracts / Full Text (use OmniFile Full Text): Humanities Abstracts / Full Text is included in OmniFile Full Text, which is a multi-disciplinary database providing indexing, abstracts, and full text from hundreds of journals in multiple subject areas. Indexing begins in 1982, abstracts in 1984, and full-text coverage in 1994. Start dates for indexing, abstracting, and full-text rights to individual journals may vary.
- Periodicals Contents Index (PCI) Full-Text: This database indexes the contents of over 2,750 journals in the arts, humanities and social sciences from the inception of each journal to issues published as recently as 5 years ago. The full-text contents of approximately 300 journals are currently available, and are keyword searchable. Links to full-texts in JSTOR are also provided. PCI's scope is world-wide and includes journals in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and other Western languages.