Although Purdue Libraries do not subscribe to the Hein Online database, it is possible to find 125 items in Purdue Libraries published by William S. (or W. S.) Hein in hard copy that were later included in the database. Here are the steps in that search:
1. Go to the Purdue Libraries home page, click on the orange tab marked "Catalog," and below the box, click on "Advanced Search."
2. On the Advanced Search page, in the top box where it says "All Fields," click on the radio button at the right end of the box and select "Publisher."
3. To the right of that box, in the empty box, key in: william s. hein
4. In the second row of boxes from the top, in the empty box at right, key in: world trial
5. Below the search boxes, click on the button marked "Find."
7. By clicking on the subject headings near the center of the catalog record of a given book (or conducting a new search using those subject headings), get more materials on that trial or similar trials.
8. Access the selected titles via Purdue Libraries. Some will be online, some in paper.